.....about me



about me


Hello, my name is I Komang Jodi Indra Pujawan, I'm the author of this blog. I was born and raised in Bali. After graduating in high school, I tried to move to Bogor and study in the Departement of agronomy and horticulture, faculty of agriculture, Bogor Agricultural Institute. Since I lived in Bogor, I really like traveling to various places that I have never visited. In fact, not only in Bogor, have also traveled to various regions in Java such as Bandung, Jogjakarta, Pekalongan, Semarang, Malang etc. My hobby besides writing, is also a hobby of traveling. Life is brought relaxed but still serious at the right time.

Starting a blog since middle school, why? Because I was very inspired by some bloggers who told their interesting stories through blogs. How happy we are to share with people and can make happiness.

im also have some social media

twitter : @jodiindrap
Instagram : @jodiindra
Youtube : komang jodi

i hope my story can be your inspiration :)

You May Also Like

1 komentar